Impressius (formerly Instaroid) licenses provide live photo printers that turn event guests and customers into brand ambassadors. Its service is exploding in popularity, and it is offering single and master licensee opportunities everywhere.
Start an Impressius Franchise
In five years, Impressius has expanded to over 20 countries and is still growing. Be part of this rapid growth.
Impressius – the Latest Marketing Trend
Impressius provides a live photo printer that helps people to capture all the best moments at events and venues. It turns guests into photographers and online influencers, allowing them to print the photos as lovely souvenirs, and share them on social media with ease.
This is done in three simple steps:
1. Snap – guests take a picture with their smartphone.
2. Share – they share it on social media with the event or brand tag.
3. Print – a photo sticker with the client logo instantly materializes, ready to collect.
In events and venues, photos act as a source of contagious joy; a trigger to fruitful conversations; the frame within which beautiful memory is contained. Impressius bridges digital and reality to engage customers, profiting from the power of Polaroid photos in the digital age.
This is a high margin B2B opportunity. You will quickly recoup your investment by renting your Impressius printers:
- short term to event organisers, corporates, brands, trade shows, wedding couples…
- long term as a permanent kiosk installation to venues such as hotels, restaurants, and attractions…thus creating a source of passive recurring income!
Impressius – Benefits of the Licensing Offer
- Easy-on-the-wallet price – make a profit as soon as you rent your 2nd printer.
- Easy-to-use system – takes only five minutes to set up, hassle-free.
- Easy to transport – the Impressius Box can be carried using luggage, across the street or even on a plane. No bulky photo booths or expensive utility vehicles required. And the Impressius Mini fits in your hand!
- The product sells itself – go to a potential client’s office, plug the printer in, and hear the wows.
- Complete control of your time – super easy to manage and to train staff. Take it up as a main business, or use it on the side to earn that extra income.
- Receive support from Impressius in all areas, including marketing, best sales tools and practices, online and offline lead generation, and technical support and training.
The Ideal Impressius Licensee:
- You can dedicate at least one full-time person to business development (either yourself or an employee).
- You like people and enjoy the excitement of social events and parties.
- You possess strong interpersonal and communication skills, along with the desire to build and maintain long-term relationships with clients.
- You have proven organisational and scheduling abilities, as well as the ability to adhere to the guidelines and standards of the Impressius system.